Friday, August 08, 2008

Alton Illinois 1.8


Alton Illinois 1.8, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

We are standing in Downtown Alton close to the water front. To the lest of my location is the Mississippi River and the Clark Bridge. I was set up at an intersection and i was using my 70-300mm for this photo. It was really neat as i was able to capture several directions of traffic trails at once. I love how the light bends when a car ot truck turns in a different directions. It is just amazing to me!!

Exposure: 30 sec (30)
Aperture: f/16
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...