Saturday, July 05, 2008

DSC05340


DSC05340, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

I took all of these with my new lens. I was trying different settings on the lens and i also used a UV Filter on it as well. I used the zoom feature on the new lens to get this photo. I love the bright light catching her fur and her eyes with all of the gray around them. The brown floor and her shadow were caught well by the new lens. I also used a UV filter on this photo as well. Her paw by her face looks like she was about to clean herself.

Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 280 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...