Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pool 1


Pool 1, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

While at the KOA, the girls went to the pool. It was freaking COLD!! I did not swim but they did. I was told that the pool was opened on the 22nd of May. It was too cold for me. The water was really clear and I thought that the photo was really neat with my shadow in the water. Notice the ripples in the water. This was taken on Saturday morning after it cleared off from the rain that we had the night before. It was about 76 degrees for the high temperature on that day. I took this in 16:9 Aspect Ratio.

Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/400)
Aperture: f/10
Focal Length: 22 mm
ISO Speed: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...