Monday, January 07, 2008

The Sisters Of Mercy - Custom DVD

Several years ago I did a “custom” DVD by the Sisters Of Mercy.  It took me a long time to get it the way I wanted to and I also did a custom cover using some of their symbols and old album cover. It is encoded in AC3 5.1   with all of their music videos and their concert at Royal Albert Hall back from 1985.  I was think about placing it on the web in an .ISO format and using Bit Torrent to distribute the video. I have shown it to people that really liked it. I am just wondering how some of you feel about this?   Let me know…

 

RMStringer

********************

IMBA Member: Dec 2007

web_sq_trails_160

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...