Friday, January 11, 2008

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out?




Why is it that the guy singing in the urban voice sounds so smooth and the other dude sounds like he is MAJORLY CONSTIPATED?? He always sound so pissed off at everyone. I do not really like this song and it sounds rather sophomoric for them. Most if not all of their songs sound the same. The lyrics are really unimaginative and sound like a 3rd rate rap-metal act like Limp Bizket sounded later in their career. That genre is really played out and has been for years...

"Here we go for the hundredth time,
Hand grenade pins in every line,
Throw 'em up and let something shine.
Going out of my f**king mind.
Filthy mouth, no excuse.
Find a new place to hang this noose.
String me up from atop these roofs.
Knot it tight so I won't get loose.
Truth is you can stop and stare,
Bled myself out and no one cares.
Dug a trench out, laid down there
With a shovel up out to reach somewhere.
Yeah someone pour it in,
Make it a dirt dance floor again.
Say your prayers and stomp it out,
When they bring that chorus in...

I always joke with my daughter and sing for the chorus this: Im sitting on the pot just wanting to flush it away!

They should take my advice...





What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...