Thursday, December 13, 2007

Work Update...

Well folks, it happened…

 

I am going back to days! It has been nearly 11 months that I have been on the night shift and starting on Monday, I go back to working like most of the world and I will be on the day shift.   It is going to take me a little time to get adjusted to being on days. I am glad and I was going to have to go back in January anyways, it just happened a little early. Have a good night and a good weekend.

 

RMStringer

********************

"To open the eternal worlds, to

open the immortal eyes Of man

Inwards, into the worlds of thought, into Eternity". ITN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...