Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The New Pledge of Allegiance


No comments:

Post a Comment


New Pledge of Allegiance!

Since the Pledge of Allegiance

and


The Lord's Prayer

are not allowed in most
public schools anymore

Because the word "God" is mentioned....

A kid in Arizona wrote the attached
NEW
School prayer.


I liked it.



Now I sit me down in school

Where praying is against the rule

For this great nation under God


Finds mention of Him very odd.

If Scripture now the class recites,

It violates the Bill of Rights.


And anytime my head I bow

Becomes a Federal matter now.

Our hair can be purple, orange or green,

That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.


The law is specific, the law is precise.

Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall

Might offend someone with no faith at all.


In silence alone we must meditate,

God's name is prohibited by the state.

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,

And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.


They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.

To quote the Good Book makes me liable.


We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,

And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.


It's "inappropriate" to teach right from wrong,

We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.

We can get our condoms and birth controls,

Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.


But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,

No word of God must reach this crowd.

!

It's scary here I must confess,

When chaos reigns the school's a mess.


So, Lord, this silent plea I make:

Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Amen

If you aren't ashamed to do this,

please pass this on.



Jesus said,

"If you are ashamed of me,


I will be ashamed of you before my Father."


Not ashamed. Pass this on

Stuff

About Me

My photo
Beaumont, TX, United States

Archives

Labels

About Me

© All Rights Reserved

DJ Renigade is the moniker of blogger, pro-photographer and self-taught DJ; Now, producing his own music using Cakewalk by Bandlab and a multitude of VSTi and Hardware Synths. Having been enmeshed in DJ-culture since his days as a high school drummer rocking out to classic club music, Varied musical influences include The KLF, Pink Floyd, Skinny Puppy, and Front 242, he mixes music as much for self-expression and keeping his mind sharp as he does because it’s simply etched into his soul…
#TreadwayStudios
So please enjoy!!
© All rights reserved. Use without permission is illegal
**************************************************
© Copyright.. You can not use!
© Copyright .. Você não pode usar!
© Derecho de Autor .. . No se puede usar!
© Copyright .. Sie dürfen es nicht kopieren
© Copyright : "Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser cette photo"
© حقوق النشر محفوظة. لا يمكنك استخدام الصورة
**************************************************
Ask me to use it!
Share |

RSS Feeds


Get My RSS Feed!

Random Links


Locations of visitors to this page
Tell the FCC: Stop Big Media


I Am A Member!

Click for Jasper, Texas Forecast

Click for Jasper, Texas Forecast

I am a Methodist.

Republican Elephant

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Counters
Free Counters

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!