Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Meet Reverend Tori Spelling


LMAO!! You have got to be kidding me? A PREACHER? That would be like Paris Hilton becomming a NUN.

Tori Spelling is an actress, a mom, a reality-show star, and now ... a minister? "I am now officially ordained," Spelling, 34, writes on her MySpace blog. "Yep, that's right – Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail."

Mail Order Preachers... I guess that really means she was "Saved By The Bell" in Beverly Hills 90210

I have heard about all of that crap i can handle. My brother went to Duke for 3 years to get a Masters in Theology and she does it via mail? Give me a BREAK!!


What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...