Saturday, July 14, 2007

Life and Choices...


We all have decisions in our life to make that will and can affect us dramatically. Should we take a new job, or should we go for a promotion and the such. I am in that position at the moment.

As many know, I was hoping to be picked up by Qimonda for a Sustaining position, the same position I do now, but with better benefits. This did not happen on the first go around of hiring.

I have a chance in September to be picked up again, but with some changes to be made in the meantime. In order for me to become a better tech, I will have to go to Day Shift again, but go to straight days, Monday-Friday and not be on shift anymore. I do not know how I feel about that as I like shift and having days off during the week and a 3-day weekend every other weekend. I would only have a 2 day weekend. Also, I would have a lot more responsibility placed on me and have to learn the system and work on the equipment more that I have had to in the past. This is not a bad thing, but still a consideration.

How have yall dealt with situations like this in your professional work careers? Please feel free to give me some feedback on this issue. I know that in every decision that there are pluses and minuses, I just have to weigh them out.
Thanks...




What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...