Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Blog

I am very excited with all the comments and traffic that I have gotten over the last 2 weeks!! Let’s keep it up! It is very nice to see what people are thinking about on the various topics that are posted on this site. I thank all of you and urge you all to continue with it!!

We went from 5000 hits to well over 6100 in a little over 2 weeks!! That is AMAZING!!

I am #10 on BLOGFLARE
I am #186 on BLOGTOPSITES
I am #43 on TOPBLOGAREA
These stats are as of today.

Thank you for all of your support and let’s try to break 10000 by years end...


What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...