Friday, May 11, 2007

Body Mods...My Thoughts.










Hey folks, don’t get me wrong, I am all for someone expressing themselves. I have a tat and I had my ears pierced for nearly 20 years. All my stuff is covered up and I don’t ware earrings anymore (not by my choice, by my wife's) At some point all these people will have to become productive members of society and how the hell can they do that when they have enough metal in their head to set of metal detectors at the nearest airports or stick to an electromagnet??


What do they expect to do?? We don’t need 1,000,000 tattoo artists in the world. How can they go to a normal workplace and get a job as a doctor or lawyer looking like a scrap metal yard. When I was younger I thought that it would be "cool" to be a "freak" and now that I am older, I am glad that I NEVER went through with it. Some of these people are like a counter-culture to the counter-culture. They go to the FAR EXTREAM!!! Who or What are the rebelling aginst??
You tell me and we will both know...


What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...