Monday, February 26, 2007

Share the Road...

We all have been driving in the city or counrty and have seen the sign saying "Share The Road" with a bicycle. Most majoy cities have this type of sign. Me being a bicker, i like to see those kinds of signs. They were all over Colorado when we lived there. It was really nice to have them as there was a lot of bickers that lived there.






Well, the other evening, Friday evening, to be exact. My wife and I were driving out in Chester Va. To me, it was in the boonies and we were looking for this high school in the middle of no where. My daughter was having another cheerleading contest. By the way, her school took 2nd out of 10 schools.

Anyway, we were driving down these back woods roads and we say a sign of the "Share the road" type, only I had never seen this one before. I knew that we were in the back-woods when this type of sign is around. We finally found the high school for the competition. I hoped that they would give a refund for gas because it was so far out there. The school was very nice and that is because no one can find it to use it.















Tell Me What You Think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...