Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Give all of our secrets...



I have the internet at work and home much like 100 million other people. Now, why do we post pics of future designs of our Military equipment? We give CUT-A-WAY views of this stuff. People that want to destroy the USA have the same information available to them as we do if they want to LOOK hard enough. It is just like Discovery Channel, the like to report about "top secret" or new technology. WHY IS THIS?? To terrorist not watch TV or surf the internet? I got this headline off of FARK.com!! Why do they need spies? All the need to do is surf the internet!! It is a lot easier then having someone try to steal the blueprints. On the Cutouts, it shows where the engine rooms and other very important areas are located. Just the right spot to place a BOMB or a torpedo or some other device to cripple the ship. How stupid is that? In my opinion, this should be TOP SECRET, not public knowledge...
Just my opinion...



I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment