Friday, September 01, 2006

Lots of new stuff...

I have been updating my BLOG over the last 3 days and i have added LOTS of new content to it. New banners and videos. So, go through the whole BLOG and look at stuff. It might just bring back some old memories from the 1980s! I will keep adding content as i get time to do so. I hope to have a proper website up soon as i need to purchase server space somewhere and get our family site back up. i will keep everyone posted.
 
Enjoy the BLOG!!!
 
PLEASE post, i like to hear what people have to say!!!
 
RMStringer
################################
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...