All were taken from my bedroom looking through the window with a screen on it. I love the out of focus lights and their reflections on the window. I was shooting through a screen on the window as well.
Exposure: 0.4 sec (2/5)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 110 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Most of my music[s] are of the cinematic nature. If you need something, please contact me so we can partner on a project. I have many varied musical influences that include The KLF, Pink Floyd, Skinny Puppy, and Front 242, as well as Classic Rock. I mix music as much for self-expression and keeping my mind sharp because it’s simply etched into My soul. Much Love!! Contact: DjRenigade@proton.me
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ https://www.youtube.com/live/RcAhhkrvC3g?si=CH6Cc3...
-
from wiki: Art Bell announced his retirement from weekend hosting on July 1, 2007. Art stated that the reason for this latest retirement is ...
This is kinda neat. Sort of pretty and spooky looking at the same time.
ReplyDelete