I went back and wanted to do the "waterfall" thing again after knowing a little bit more about my camera. I used the same waterfall that i located in the fron of my neighborhood. I shot the photo in Shutter Priority this time. The results were amazing. I achieved the desired effect that is wanted when shooting waterfalls. The water is slowed down and it gives a milky look with the surrounding area in sharp focus. It had just finished raining and was overcast with some breaks in the clouds.
Exposure: 0.25 sec (1/4)
Aperture: f/36
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Most of my music[s] are of the cinematic nature. If you need something, please contact me so we can partner on a project. I have many varied musical influences that include The KLF, Pink Floyd, Skinny Puppy, and Front 242, as well as Classic Rock. I mix music as much for self-expression and keeping my mind sharp because it’s simply etched into My soul. Much Love!! Contact: DjRenigade@proton.me
Monday, April 28, 2008
Waterfall Revisited...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ https://www.youtube.com/live/RcAhhkrvC3g?si=CH6Cc3...
-
from wiki: Art Bell announced his retirement from weekend hosting on July 1, 2007. Art stated that the reason for this latest retirement is ...
Love these long exposure shots. Thank you for your kind words and comments. As per your question, I run my photos through Lightroom to give them that 'pop'. For the photos you commented on, I used my Rebel XT with 17-40 f/4L lens. I think I will list EXIF data on all of my posts from now on. Thanks again!!
ReplyDelete