Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DC in 2 days!!!!

Well folks, on Friday mark and I are off to go see Tiger Army!  I am very excited to see them and it should be a fun night up there.  We hope to be able to go ridding Friday before we drive up there. I need to go and workout tonight as I missed doing any activity yesterday but sleep and work.  It is strange that 8 hour shifts are kicking my butt at the moment. I guess that it was from the week that I was back on day shift. I have been on nights a total of 6.5-7 months and  looks like I will be on them for an extended period again. I am home more because my shift starts at 12am, midnight.  I guess that is why I am messed up at the moment. Well, more laters…

 

RMStringer

********************

"To open the eternal worlds, to

open the immortal eyes Of man

Inwards, into the worlds of thought, into Eternity". ITN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...