Well, I am tired today. I had a very busy, but good weekend!! I got a new tool bench on Saturday. IT is a Craftsman; black, to match my rolling tool chest. Also, Mark and I did some hardcore biking!! We ended up riding close to 5 miles in the Powhite Park on Saturday and Sunday. Another friend came with us and brought a GPS, so, he traced our trails and also the elevation change on the routes. All in all, about 400+ feet in change that we rode. I am at work, so I will post some more later.
Ciao!
I welcome Comments to my BLOG.
Most of my music[s] are of the cinematic nature. If you need something, please contact me so we can partner on a project. I have many varied musical influences that include The KLF, Pink Floyd, Skinny Puppy, and Front 242, as well as Classic Rock. I mix music as much for self-expression and keeping my mind sharp because it’s simply etched into My soul. Much Love!! Contact: DjRenigade@proton.me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ https://www.youtube.com/live/RcAhhkrvC3g?si=CH6Cc3...
-
from wiki: Art Bell announced his retirement from weekend hosting on July 1, 2007. Art stated that the reason for this latest retirement is ...
Reading your post has motivated me to get back out on the mountain bike!
ReplyDeleteLast time I rode it was about 10 months ago now.